Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 New Year's Weekend in Sengkang

Happy New Year!

While most of you are out there showcasing your kites, I'm reduced to watching due to family commitments. Nevertheless, you provided a spectacular show. Here are the pictures I took. Sorry, forgot to took picture of the giant purple octopus. Also, to those others that did not appear because of poor picture quality or otherwise.

The Sleeping Cat is Awaken

Uncle Ng and his creation. The sound was loud but not fortunate enough to see it fly.

Let me bounce onto the track!

Trained Wala - what a luxury. A tail was later added to link both kites. 

It actually took off! All the efforts were worth it, guys. Absolutely stunning. Too bad it didn't hang around long enough. 

Bao-gong also want to have fun.

The sled deployed as lifter for the white tiger (I think)
This is actually in Tuas. I'm sneaking it here. Maiden Flight in Singapore. Please don't tell . 

No comments:

Post a Comment